Monday, March 30, 2009

Driveway-Trippin'

Some of you are already familiar with the mutual crush shared by Henry and Jack. Out of all five of our dogs, Jack is most lovey-dovey with Henry. And Henry is the only furry guy who doesn't get lost when Jack pets him with force. Like, lots of force.

Henry likes to go on rides, too. He'll howl for a ride. Well, my sister Victoria got Jack a Radio Flyer wagon for Christmas, and she just mailed it last week. So it's here, and it's put together, and it's getting a workout. Which is a total score for Henry.

Today we went driveway-trippin'--just the three of us. As you can see, Jack brought his kazoo for some tunes, though he just holds it at arm's length and blows air through his pursed lips, which does not create the sound of a kazoo, but the sound of air blowing through his pursed lips. No matter.

We had fun on this chillysunnyspringy day. I still can't believe I have son. Now I can't believe I have a son who's old enough to cart around in a wagon. We are going to have so much fun. And yes, Henry: by "we," I mean you too, you big silly.